Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A little green corner!

I have been very fond of greens from my childhood,it was a habit inculcated in me by my father..unknowingly his gardening routine somewhere left an impact and later on  realised that I would steal a space to make it green.Small twigs of aquaplants or succulents would reach my desk in a pot recycled by me.Strange enough it got me lot of peace looking at those mini creations.Little use of stones,coloured pebbles I would create a 'vivarium',this latest term means creating a little enclosed ecosphere of your own (aquarium is one example).

How about bringing a little imagination and creating one on your own. I found that we get great floating glass pots which are air blown into shapes and are conducive for  growing little ecosystems.'Etsy' is a great place to find them and one can order them from various combinations grown for you.Do try 'West elm' for the glass pots to cultivate one of your own.
I would say with the clinching spaces why not develop this art form of gardening.If you love Bonsai this idea would excite you too!





2 comments:

  1. I loved your article. I am also a huge fan of greenery. In fact when I was a kid I used to sow plants of garlic, cauliflowers, and strawberry.

    Regards,
    Finn Felton
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete