Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Hello 2022!!

 After so many years I feel like writing back on my blog.Its been two years of Corona virus making way in human life and now that's a 'newnormal' for all of us on Earth.There will be pre corona and post corona world and we have witnessed this history.I am blessed with two kids now and the journey is more fun and frolic now.

To begin with I experimented a lot in these two years with food and decor.I have enjoyed gardening and developed patches of beautiful greens in my backyard.



Thats a glimpse of my work in garden.I have started gaining more knowledge of plants and their care around the year.My goal is to bring back India and give that experience to my little ones.Life is interesting and I am pickling veggies and red chilli.



I also want to give a quick account of my trip to "Magnolia" in Waco Texas.It had been on my mind for long but this Christmas I made it.Its a place of fulfilling your desires.It proves that great creative minds can uplift a whole community.
My love for interiors and home decor made me discover this brand which has a huge place in hearts of people.I hereby wish to begin a new journey this year with explorations and adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment