Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MAGGI-2 MINUTES - Childhood buddy

Few things on which we have grown...I want to thank this nestle product-Maggi. for this long growing eating association. Now when my daughter is growing and i look for things which can fix her up ,this takes me years behind when i was and still  fixed by my own maggi.
I was hardly six when tasted it  first and it became my real quick fix snack and  till now it takes care of my hunger pangs, my hand goes to yellow coloured packet and i am nearly full of satisfaction once i gobble up my bowl .
I owe a lot to this product as it was the first cooking lesson I learnt when I was in kitchen to play with pans.Lots of flavours came and went' Maggi Masala 'remains my favourite.I have come  out with lovely recipes which makes it healthier and in turn lots of fans for my quick noodles.
Tips for a change with this regular one-
Add butter while cooking makes it yummier
Add lots of veggies like carrots,peas,cabbage,bellpepper
Garnish with chopped coriander
Add raw small chunks of tomato and onion after cooking makes it bhelpuri style
Make pakoras/spring rolls out of left over
Trying it chinese style with spring onion , garlic and chilli sauce
Try your favourite chutney with the noodles and sprinkle sev too
Try it out with pasta sauce or white sauce if fond of italian
Try soupy versions if like soups
Try upma style roasting it and tempering with mustard and curry leaf
and how about adding scrambled eggs. 

25 years of celebrating maggi in our house!!!!May be my two year old daughter in future carries my taste palate forward and hoping that the company makes it more nutritous for coming years




No comments:

Post a Comment