Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Making life easy-Online grocery store named At my door steps.com


Life has changed to an extent that I now realise that biggest invention of this century 'Internet' has become our friend in several ways.We are living in world of passwords and spending more hours with laptop than any real person.                                                                                                                                                                              To me the idea of grocery reminds me of days when I used to visit shops with papa and give lists to the shopkeeper and he would give us all packs right there,then time changed and telephonically order was made to save waiting time , further things were delievered to our place by a man employed by shops.Now with all retail boom and cash and carry outlets we enjoy the feel and choice of  products.Finally i am ordering online and things are delivered with no added cost.Life is easy and saves me all time from going out to coming back with big bags all on my own.
My neighbour and founder of this online store Mr.Junnarkar an IIM ahmedabad graduate is  selling 1200 daily use products online which everyone needs to pick every month on a regular basis.The brands are all good known ones and website is having virtual cart  to add to.The products are cheaper to buy online since saving on store costs, inventories,staffing and other expenditure.The store is buying the products from wholesalers to give advantage to consumer.So this time why not groceries at a click?

No comments:

Post a Comment